Low Hardness Salt

Get a quote today-Get premium quality salt in robust packing

Low Hardness Salt

Our Brand “ 7 SIZZLES   “ is famous for quality Edible or Table Salt . We are associated with large group of Manufacturer who provide us the best quality Salt. We ensure salt quality parameter during Production Stage. After production, We gothrough quality report to ensure purity and chemical parameters.That’s how we are able to provide quality salt.

Low Hardness Salt is peak use due to its purity. As per the current market condition, very few manufacturers can provide the best quality of it. Our salt has a vast demand from the textile industry and the pharmaceutical industry.

Our salt contains NaCI: Above 99 %, the remaining 1% contains Mg, Soluble matter, Insoluble matter other than NaCI, Moisture level: Max. 0.11%, Other than NaCl, we can change the chemical and physical properties as per customer demand.

We can provide this salt at a lower price than the market rate.

Features :

  • Easily Soluble In Water
  • Free From Contaminants 
  • Higher Purity
  • Long Shelf Life

 

Our Packaging Varities : 

 

 

Sr. No

 
 

Packing Type

 
 

Packing Material

 
 

Packing Weight

 
 

1

Consumer Packing

Plastic Bag

100 gm, 200 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg

Plastic Pouch

100 gm, 200 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg

2

Bulk Packing

Laminated PP Bags

10 kg, 20 kg , 25 kg , 50 kg

BOPP Bags

20 kg , 25 kg , 50 kg

3

Salt with Shaker

PET Plastic Shaker

10 gm to 100 gm

4

Salt in Jar

PET Plastic Jar 

100 gm to 500 gm

 


Export Criteria :

 

Trade Information

1

FOB Port 

Mundra ( Primary Basis )

2

Payment Term

Advance  or  Letter of Credit (L/C)

3

Sample Availability

Yes, Within a possible time

4

Sample Policy

Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer

5

Main Domestic Market

All Over India